Brand New BOSTITCH MIIIFN 1-1/2- to 2-Inch Pneumatic Flooring Nailer
Manufacturer Model: MIIFN
- 1-1/2-inch to 2-inch pneumatic flooring nailer for driving L-shaped flooring cleats
- High-speed; extra-wide composite base; high-capacity magazine; 420 inch-pounds of driving power
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Includes rubber-tipped mallet
- 17-1/4 by 3-1/8 by 11-1/2; 11.2 pounds; 7-year limited warranty
This high-speed, air-powered flooring cleat nailer offers better productivity than non-pneumatic nailers. The tool drives L-shaped 1-1/2- to 2-inch flooring cleats precisely, at a proper angle and depth, every time in 3/4-inch hardwood flooring. Made of aircraft-grade aluminum for job site durability and low weight, the unit also has an extra-wide composite base plate for added stability. The nailer's long-reach handle gives users added comfort and control. This nailer provides 420 in./lbs. of driving power, and has an operating pressure of 60 and 100 psi. It shoots 1-1/2- to 2-inch fasteners, and has a generous 110-fastener magazine capacity to reduce the time you spend reloading. Your purchase also includes a mallet.