GacoFlex S4200 Series High Adhesion Silicone Coating - White
- Free Shipping
- IMPROVED ADHESION. Eliminates the need for primer on most substrates*, compared to previous generation GacoFlex silicone coatings.
- EXCELLENT COVERAGE. Covers more surface area with less material than GacoFlex S20 series of silicone coatings, and that of many other competitors (1.25 gal/sq vs 1.5 gal/sq).
- OUTSTANDING PEAK HIDE. Requires less coating to cover peaks on an uneven surface.
- 100% SILICONE. A single component elastomeric coating ideal for renewing your weathered and leaking roof. CAN WITHSTAND PERMANENT PONDING WATER. GacoFlex S42 silicone coatings can help prevent roof softening, bubbling or degrading under permanent ponding water.
- APPROVALS: Underwriters Laboratory –UL790-Class A. Cool Roof Rating Council – CRRC 0740-0012. FM Approval – No.: PR450562. Miami-Dade County NOA No.: 18-1030.01. NSF P151 – Certification of rainwater catchment system components
GacoFlex S42 Series coatings are high adhesion, solvent-free, single-component waterproof elastomeric moisture-curing silicone coatings that do not require a primer over most substrates. GacoFlex S42 Series are ideal for use as a maintenance coating system over metal roofs, weathered single ply membranes, and polyurethane foam roofs GacoFlex S4200 is ideal for use over aged SBS, APP, and built-up roofing. Use is restricted to circumstances where the membrane surface is in sound condition but requires a renewal of the membrane surface due to the normal effects of use and aging. May be used over concrete and existing elastomeric coatings with an appropriate GacoFlex primer. When properly applied, the GacoFlex S42 coating system provides a seamless, weather-tight seal that protects the roofing substrate from degradation caused by UV, water, and other normal weathering hazards. A roof coated with GacoFlex S42 Series Silicone Coating is ideal for use as part of a rainwater catchment system. GacoFlex BleedTrap Base Coat is recommended over asphaltic substrates to reduce the potential for discoloration caused by asphaltic oil migration into the. May require a suitable primer on some single ply membranes such as TPO. Please contact Technical Services for specific recommendations. APPLICATION:Apply by brush or ¾" nap woven roller as received. For spray application, use as received; consult Gaco Western’s Silicone Spray Guide SG-Silicone for more information.For cold weather application, keep material stored above 65°F (18°C). Do not apply if rain is expected within 1 hour. Do not apply when ambient or substrate temperature is below freezing or above 120°F (49°C). On smooth surfaces, apply one coat at an approximate rate of 1.25 Gal per 100 Sq. Ft. to achieve approximately 18 mils dry film thickness (DFT). On granulated and other rough surfaces, apply one coat at a rate of 1.75 Gal per